Our team is growing! We’re looking for rockstar performance marketers who are eager to lead our marketing team across multiple channels. The Performance Marketing Strategist will be joining as a senior member of our team and will actively manage engagements with our portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate is a strong strategic thinker, team builder, and stakeholder manager -- able to foster relationships at all levels, both internally and externally. This person will have the confidence to influence c-level stakeholders and drive marketing initiatives forward within our exciting portfolio of clients.
Location: Lower East Side (NYC)
Start Date: Immediate
At SGS Agency, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home;
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results that directly impact the top line of clients’ businesses;
- Oversee the Implementation of digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Review and present data-driven analysis of campaigns and marketing strategy;
- Lead strategic conversations with the C-suite and the marketing team of our clients to empower successful growth strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or related field;
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience;
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights;
- Driven, detail-oriented, flexible, and time-oriented worth ethics;
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly company events
- A great team and office in the Lower East Side!
SGS Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No recruiters please!