We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Senior Manager or Paid Search Director (depending on the amount of experience) to join our team of 30 people and help disruptive brands to grow online.
Location: New York City
Start Date: Immediate
About SGS Agency
SGS is a digital marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world.
We’re not your typical media agency. In fact, we pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed startups selling products we are passionate about. We have grown by 20% month over month since we started.
As a Paid Search Marketing Senior Manager / Director, you would work with the SGS team to help clients grow by working on paid media campaigns, with a focus on the below tasks:
- Build campaign structures for Google Search ads, Google Shopping Ads, Google Display Ads, Youtube Ads and other search platforms as Amazon Advertising and Apple Search Ads
- Collaborate closely with the partners of the company to drive value for the clients
- Build thoughtful presentations in order to drive insights for our clients
- Manage a team of 3 people working on the paid search campaigns of our clients and mentor them in the below tasks: -- Create thoughtful keyword lists that are in line with the business of the clients we serve -- Analyze data from Google Adwords and analytics platform (e.g: Google Analytics) to extract meaningful marketing insights -- Create presentations to explain the strategies, present the results of tests and collect the business inputs from the C-level and marketing directors of our clients
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (STEM preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant experience working on paid search campaigns
- Expert at using Excel
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Computer equipment
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly company events
- A great team and workspace to work with in Chinatown