We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our team and help disruptive brands to grow online.
Location: New York City
Start Date: Immediate
As a Paid Search Marketing Manager, you would work with the SGS team to help clients grow by working on paid media campaigns, with a focus on the below tasks:
- Build campaign structures for Google Search ads, Google Shopping Ads, Google Display Ads, Youtube Ads and other search platforms as Amazon Advertising and - Apple Search Ads.
- Create thoughtful keyword lists that are in line with the business of the clients we serve
- Optimize campaigns on a daily basis to constantly improve performance
- Analyze data from Google Adwords and analytics platform (e.g: Google Analytics) to extract meaningful marketing insights
- Create presentations to explain the strategies, present the results of tests and collect the business inputs from the C-level and marketing directors of our clients
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (STEM preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Computer equipment
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly company events
- A great team and workspace to work with in the Lower East Side!