We are seeking an experienced Paid Search Marketing Manager to join us and help disruptive brands to grow online. The main goal is to collaboratively work with our marketing team to help clients grow by owning and managing various tasks of paid media campaigns, including reporting & analysis.
Location: Lower East Side (NYC)
Start Date: Immediate
At SGS Agency, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Build campaign structures for search platforms (e.g.: Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Amazon Advertising, Apple Ads);
- Create thoughtful keyword lists that are consistent with our clients’ businesses;
- Daily optimize campaigns for overall performance improvement;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from Google Adwords and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or similar (STEM preferred);
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Excel wizard;
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights;
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly team events
- A great team and office in the Lower East Side!
SGS Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No recruiters please!