As a Marketing Manager, you would work with the SGS team to help clients grow by working on the entire media funnel, including:
- Customer Acquisition: Paid social, Paid search, Display, Partnerships, Out of home, etc.
- Website optimization: A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization.
- Lifecycle marketing: Email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs, etc.
Location: New York City
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results directly impacting the top line of the business
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns
- Analyze data on marketing channels (e.g: Facebooks Ads Manager) and on analytics platform (e.g: Google Analytics) to extract meaningful marketing insights
- Create presentations to explain the strategies, present the results of tests and collect the business inputs from the C-level and marketing directors of our clients
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or marketing related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
Competitive compensation package. Includes benefits, health insurance coverage and bonus structure.