We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join us and help disruptive brands grow online. The main goal is to collaboratively work with our marketing team to help clients grow by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
Location: Lower East Side (NYC)
Start Date: Immediate
At SGS Agency, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home;
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results that directly impact the top line of clients’ businesses;
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or related field;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights;
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly company events
- A great team and office in the Lower East Side!
SGS Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No recruiters please!