We are looking for a dedicated and passionate graphic design intern to join our team and create amazing creatives for disruptive brands that we are helping to grow online.
Location: New York City or Paris
Hours: Full-time or part-time available
Start Date: Immediate
About SGS Agency
SGS is a digital marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world.
We’re not your typical media agency. In fact, we pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed startups selling products we are passionate about. We have grown by 20% month over month since we started.
The ideal candidate will uphold the visual consistency of the brands we work with, while supporting and contributing to the creation of a variety of materials. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to: static social media ads, email campaigns, photo editing, presentations.
- Currently enrolled in a graphic design, visual communication or related program
- Ability to work 20 (PT) or 40 hours (FT) per week
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Great communication skills
- Experience with creating motion graphics or video editing is a plus
- Monthly stipend
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly company events
- A great team and workspace to work with in the Lower East Side!
Please make sure you also submit a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio included will not be considered.