We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Graphic Design Intern to join us and help disruptive brands grow online. The intern will collaboratively work with and receive guidance from our creative team to create amazing creatives for our clients.
Location: Lower East Side (NYC)
Hours: Part-time or Full-time available
Start Date: Immediate
Compensation: Paid stipend
At SGS Agency, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Uphold the visual consistency of the brands we work with, while supporting and contributing to the creation of a variety of materials.
- Scope of deliverables may include the creation of static social media ads, email campaigns, photo editing, and presentations.
- Currently enrolled in a graphic design, visual communication or related program;
- Ability to work 20 (P/T) or 40 hours (F/T) per week;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced and fluid work environment;
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently;
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience with creating motion graphics or video editing is a plus.
- Monthly Stipend
- Excellent growth path with potential to join as a full-time employee
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly team events
- A great team and office in the Lower East Side!
To apply, please include a brief intro, resume, and a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
SGS Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No recruiters please!